Digital cloud-hosted CE Marking software for all of your CE needs
Make your CE problems disappear. CE certify any product in an easier and quicker way with the digital CE marking software of CE Check.
How does our CE marking software help you with the certification process?
- You can identify applicable European directives (see list below) in no more than 5 minutes.
- It can assist you with finding harmonized standards for the applicable directives.
- You get to know the notified body requirements for your product
- You have the option to easily book a test lab for your product’s compliance testing
- And lastly, it helps you in creating a Technical File and a Declaration of Conformity.
Why do you need CE Marking on your product?
Simply, CE marking is a mandatory safety symbol placed on certain products being sold in the EU/EEA. If that’s your case, then you are most likely required to CE mark your product. However, to affix the marking on your product, you need to pass the CE certification process successfully. This process consists of:
- Identifying CE Directives and Standards
- CE Compliance Assessment
- Creating a Technical file
- Creating a Declaration of Conformity
And here comes the question: Do you know what European directives apply to your product?
If your answer is anything else but “Yes, of course”, we believe you would have a great benefit from our CE marking software. But don’t take our word for it, try it out for yourself or book a demo! By booking a demo, you can meet with us, and we will show you how to use our CE marking software.
CE Marking Directives
At the moment, the service covers the majority of CE marking directives and many of the main non-CE directives. The service’s scope is constantly being upgraded and new directives, features, and services added.
- Radio Equipment Directive (RED) – 2014/53/EU (read more»)
- Low Voltage Directive (LVD) – 2014/35/EU (read more »)
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC) – 2014/30/EU (read more»)
- Medical Devices Directive (MDD) – 2007/47/EC
- Active implantable devices directive (AIMD) – 90/385/EEC
- In Vitro Diagnostic Medical Devices Directive (INVMD) – 98/79/EC
- Machine Directive (MD) – 2006/42/EC (read more»)
- Restriction of the use of certain Hazardous Substances (RoHS) – 2011/65/EU (read more»)
- Directive on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) – 2012/19/EU
- Batteries directive (BATTERY) – 2006/66/EC
- Equipment for potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX) – 2014/34/EU
- EcoDesign Requirements for Energy-Related Products (ECODESIGN) – 2009/125/EC
- Directive on Labelling of Energy-Related Products (LERP) – 2010/30/EU
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Directive (WASTE) – 2015/720
- General Product Safety Directive (GPSD) – 2001/95/EC
- Personal Protective Equipment Directive (PPE) – 2016/425/EU (read more»)
- Toy Safety Directive (TOY) – 2009/48/EC (read more»)
- Directive on Explosives for Civil Use (ECU) – 2014/28/EU
- Pyrotechnic Articles Directive (PTA) – 2013/29/EU
- Measuring Instruments Directive (MID) – 2014/32/EU
- Non-automatic Weighing Instruments Directive (NAWI) – 2014/31/EU
- Cableway Installations Regulation (CWI) – 2016/424
- Directive on Lifts and Safety Components for Lifts (LIFTS) – 2014/33/EU
- Simple Pressure Vessels Directive (SPVD) – 2014/29/EU
At CE Check, we take your data very seriously. We have strict internal IT policies and have already prepared our systems for GDPR.
- All data is hosted in the European Union
- OAuth 2.0 authentication, as used by companies such as Google, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- We have dedicated servers hosted through Google’s state of the art cloud architecture. All communication is through SSL, including database connections
- All data is encrypted by default with Google’s sophisticated encryption methods. In this way, there is a double encryption of product information
- Automatical and continuous rotation of encryption keys
- Daily back up of databases and servers
- 24/7 monitoring of our services