One Stop CE Offer
Nowadays in Western Europe, there can be very long lead-times for getting appointments with accredited test labs to test a product. It’s not unusual to have to wait up to 3 or 4 months for your product to be tested. Businesses believe that this is their only choice, but the truth is very different.
With CE Check, you have another FASTER choice – complete CE marking within just 4 weeks!
CE Check have now partnered with three fully accredited test labs who can test your product for CE compliance in a shorter time frame and at a much more inviting price. Read more about our partners and see what we can offer you below.
Our “One Stop CE” offer includes the following
- Analyse and find the relevant CE directives and standards required for CE compliance of your product with our online CE Check service
- Request proposals for costs and dates from our accredited Test Lab partners
- Within 24 hours, you will be able to choose a proposal for your product’s testing which best suits your situation, based on price and time-frame
- Have up to one hour of discussion with our certified CE experts
- After delivery of your product to the test lab, all required works will be carried out
- Your test report will be uploaded to your personal Technical File directory in our system. There you can manage your Technical File and all of your product’s CE documentation
- Finalise your product’s CE marking by letting us automatically generate a Declaration of Conformity
- Lastly print and sign the Declaration of Conformity, and CE Mark on your product!
IF YOU’RE INTERESTED IN FINDING OUT MORE CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW
OUR ACCREDITED PARTNERS FOR YOUR PRODUCT’S TESTING
As a leader in the Nordic area and a notified organization, Kiwa Inspecta provides inspections, testing, certification and technical consultancy services to their clients. Kiwa Inspecta offers both non-destructive and destructive testing, ranging from ultrasonic and magnetic particle inspection to hardness testing. The company inspects any type of devices, from small measuring devices to powerful pressure vessels, at any level.
Latvian Electronic Equipment Testing Centre
Founded in 2006, LEITC assists their clients with EMC pre- and post-compliance testing of products. The company keeps track of the developments within the EMC field. Their goal is always to be able to provide a reliable, high-quality service for development, pre-compliance, compliance, and production testing. LEITC provides services especially focused on hardware design, signal analysis, standards interpretation, filtering applications, and data acquisition.
Instytut Technologii Elektronowej Oddziat PREDOM
Since 40 years, Predom has assessed and certified the conformity of products and electrical components with the requirements for safety, electromagnetic compatibility, noise, energy efficiency and electromagnetic fields impact on humans. Predom can provide conformity assessments for the following CE directives: Directive LVD – 2006/95; EMC Directive; Machinery Directive; Directive – 2009/142 / EC; Noise directive 2000/14 / EC; RTTE Directive 1999/5 /EC; and Directive 92/42 / EEC.
“We used CE Check for testing and CE marking of an advanced lighting fixture, and our experience was very positive. We were very pleased with the short lead time, which was less than three weeks from order to finished test, given that with other CE compliance companies had been more than 16 weeks. In addition, it was also very helpful for us to have all the information, such as product data, used standards, test reports, technical file, as well as the Declaration of Conformity, assembled in one place. The test report was automatically uploaded to our technical file in their digital system, and after that, we could complete the entire CE marking process just with a few clicks. Moreover, the price CE Check could offer us was very attractive, and the accredited test providers they partner with were very serious and executive. We will continue to use their automated digital CE marking service.”
Technical Operations Manager at Flux AB